Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Flying Crocodile in Costa Rica apologizes - happier now

Hallo Patrick

I am real sorry what happened and I agree that their is a certain security height and as well a noise abatement procedure. We normally respect our neighbors and during 17 years of operation in Samara I think we have a good recommendation. As a small explanation I just like to tell you that the pilot flying over you is owning since short a Gyro and low flying is really one of the biggest fun for pilots. But normally!!! we do this when their is no person we could disturb. I apologize the situation and as instructor I will try to give advises to avoid these situations. Nevertheless the pilot would be happy to take you in form of a compensation for a flight in Tamarindo area.

wish you a nice morning

Guido Scheidt

No comments:

Post a Comment